Bike has been build over 2 years, running with everything working.
Reason for selling, I do not have enough knowledge about carburetor settings and tank has been scratched by a helper. This is my only bike, and I have been working for two years without riding I am studying and working and do not have enough time to make it perfect, also decided to buy a super sport bike for track days.
Work done on bike:
- Front forks serviced
- Brake calipers serviced & New brake pads
- New clutch & clutch springs, roller and thrust bearings
- New wheel bearings
- New Sprockets and 530 DID chain
- New spark plugs, oil (Motul), oil filter, Oil cooler with braided piping
- Braided lines on clutch & front brakes.
- Frame power coated
- Swing arm polished
- New seats front and pillion.
- Tank coated inside.
- Raised handle bars, new handle bar controls, levers and bar end mirrors.
- Entire electrical harness redone with 25 core cable, connections soldered & covered with Heatshrink
- New Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres (100%) 190 rear, 120 front
- New lights, indicators and integrated LED rear light.
- 90% of bolts replaced with S/S.
- Dyno jets installed
- Valve clearances done.
- Road worthy and all papers up to date.
Your message has been submitted successfully
Your details have been submitted to the . You can contact the on the following number:
You have already contacted the for this vehicle.
You've just been sent an email
that contains a confirmation link.
You will start receiving your vehicle as soon as you activate the via the link in the email.
Every time a new Suzuki GSXR750 in Gauteng is added, you will be emailed.