Going in a different direction â€“ which means that I would then have to sell my beloved, kitted and sorted Tiger 800XC â€“ which I hadnâ€™t really planned on doingâ€¦
Itâ€™s a 2012 model, 39thou on the clock (40thou service already done)
â€“ I put new chain and sprockets on just last month
â€“ I converted the wheels to tubeless in December
â€“ tyres have lots of life in them (I also have an extra rear Heidenau Scout lying around)
- the thing is brimming with extras
- adjustable levers (have the originals)
- wide Triumph aluminium off road footpegs (have the originals)
- Triumph gel seat (take care of your butt)
- Leo Vince zorst
- big moerse Givi alu top box (not the one pictured)
- rear wheel hugger
- bark busters (have original hand guards)
- head light guard
- swivel bar risers
- bash plate
- it came with a 30 litre long range Safari tank - they go for 13K new - I'll chuck that in too
- it will come with roadworthy
Your message has been submitted successfully
Your details have been submitted to the . You can contact the on the following number:
You have already contacted the for this vehicle.
You've just been sent an email
that contains a confirmation link.
You will start receiving your vehicle as soon as you activate the via the link in the email.
Every time a new Triumph Tiger 800 XC in Western Cape is added, you will be emailed.
Use the Camera function on your smart phone to scan the QR code
Have the dealer call you back
Once you submit your number to the dealer, they will be notified to call you back as soon as possible.