FREE ADVERT CRITERIA AND USER POLICY
Please take note of the following advert criteria and user policies when it comes to placing adverts on Auto Mart.
Only cars/bikes and related accessories and spares ads are to be placed on this platform.
Include a detailed description of the item to increase your ad quality and response.
Images of the item will increase your ad quality, please add as many as you wish with the following in mind:
- Use original images, not generic/stock images
- Ensure images are clear and not pixelated
- Do not use watermarked images from other platforms.
Ads must contain both contact number and verifiable email address.
Only ads in English will be allowed.
Unique adverts may only be placed in one region and one category. No duplications will be allowed (this includes using the same image/text in various ads).
NO imported cars, unless you specifically state that they have all paperwork/import documents.
NO warnings or complaints against scammers or other ads as ad text.
NO ads indicating “takeover of instalments” on vehicle financing (wanted or on offer).
NO ads stating “Blacklisted/ITC clients welcome” (prohibited by the NCA).
NO ads mentioning the practice of/services for “mileage correction” on vehicles.
- Refrain from using more than one account to advertise for the same dealership.
- The dealership NAME and PHYSICAL ADDRESS must appear in the ad text.
- NO vehicles to be advertised by several related dealerships, causing duplication of stock.
- Remove old stock when sold and keep active ads relative to actual cars on the floor.
- Ensure that vehicle specs in the ad text are accurate regarding make, model, mileage, automatic/manual etc.